APPLY FOR GRADUATION THROUGH EKU DIRECT
To apply for graduation follow these steps:
- Log on to EKU Direct
- Click "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Apply to Graduate"
- Check your EKU Email regularly for "Outstanding Graduation Requirements"
If you would like to discuss your graduation requirements further, please call 859-622-1086 to schedule an appointment.
Complete Required Graduation Surveys
- Fall 2012 to Summer 2013 CB&T Graduation Survey
- University Survey of Undergraduate Degree Candidates (only print the completion verification page)
- EKU Alumni Association Information Form
*Attention CTE and Business/Mkt. Education Majors:
Students receiving a B.S. or A.A.S. degree in Career & Technical Education (excludes Agriculture Education option) must contact Dr. Charles Gagel for outstanding graduation requirements.
The following two surveys must be completed ONLY by teaching majors who require admission to the Teacher Education program:
- College of Education Survey of Undergraduate Degree Candidates
- Teacher Education Student Technology Questionnaire
CBT Advising Office
College of Business & Technology
257 Business and Technology Center
See the Colonel's Compass for important dates and deadlines.
EKU Quality Enhancement Plan: EKU will develop informed, critical & creative thinkers who communicate effectively.