SENIORS WITH 90+ HOURS (including in-progress hours) APPLY FOR GRADUATION!!
STEP 1: Apply Through EKU Direct
- Log on to EKU Direct
- Click "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Apply to Graduate"
STEP 2: Create Graduation Plan in Degree Works
- Find Degree Works tutorial at: http://registrar.eku.edu/degreeworks-video-tutorials
- Click on "Creating a Customized Plan" video link
- Consult with your advisor or call CBT Advising with questions.
STEP 3: Schedule Graduation Review Appointment
- Call CBT Advising at 859-622-1086 to schedule your appointment with a CBT Advising Specialist.
- The CBT Advising Specialist will review your Degree Works Graduation Plan with you.
- All appointments must be scheduled PRIOR to registration.
CBT Advising Office
College of Business & Technology
257 Business and Technology Center
See the Colonel's Compass for important dates and deadlines.
EKU Quality Enhancement Plan: EKU will develop informed, critical & creative thinkers who communicate effectively.