International Student & Scholar Services Offers Free Workshops
Thinking about studying abroad?
The EKU Office of International Student and Scholar Services is offering a 5-part series of Student Counseling workshops with an international focus. All workshops are from 5 to 6 pm in New Science 3104. The events are free and dinner will be provided.
- Sept. 12 - Cultural Adjustment
- Sept. 26 - Stress & Self Care
- Oct. 10 - Traits of American University
- Oct. 24 - Healthy Relationships
- Nov. 14 - Mental Health and the International Student
See all of their Fall 2017 workshops at: http://international.eku.edu/events-fall-2017.