EKU Assurance of Learning Day
EKU Assessment Leads to Assurance of Learning
Assurance of Learning is the process by which faculty examine how well students are achieving the student learning outcomes defined for their degree programs. The Assurance of Learning assessment is one of the three primary areas of assessment used by the university to ensure Institutional Effectiveneess. Find out more at http://oie.eku.edu/eku-assurance-learning.
- Non-instructional; day classes (including labs) will not meet.
- All classes beginning at 4pm or later will meet as scheduled.
- This is a professional developmental day for all faculty, all departments.
Student Community Service Day
Student Affairs will coordinate community service projects for students to participate in on this day.
- 4th Annual Freshman Academy for Diverse Students Fall Symposium. Find out more at: http://freshmanacademy.eku.edu.
- Explore service activities with Student Life, including volunteer oportunities with Paddle Out Pollution and the Colonel's Cupboard Service Crew. Learn more and sign up at http://communityservice.eku.edu.