College Advising Office
The CBT Advising Office at Eastern Kentucky University is committed to delivering high quality academic advising for programs within the College. We strive to create an atmosphere conducive to effective advising for both students and faculty.
Interested in a CBT major?
- Click on CBT Academic Programs for helpful information on departments and curriculum.
Already a major in the College of Business and Technology?
- Check your Degree Works audit to find your assigned advisor.
- Are you a School of Business major with less than 60 hours completed? Contact the CBT Advising Office.
- Are you a School of Business major with more than 60 hours? Contact your faculty advisor.
- Are you a School of Applied Arts and Technology major? Contact your faculty advisor.
- Still not sure who your faculty advisor is? Check the listing of CBT Faculty Advisors.
- Still not sure? Just give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New, first-time transfer students to CBT should contact our office for your initial advising appointment to ensure a smooth transition to EKU.
- School of Business students transferring from KCTCS will find the KCTCS Transfer Framwork helpful.
- Visit the EKU SOTO website for more information and resources on transferring to EKU. The EKU Student Outreach & Transition Office works closely with CBT Advising to help with your transfer needs.
CBT Advising Office
College of Business & Technology
257 Business and Technology Center
See the Colonel's Compass for important dates and deadlines.
EKU Quality Enhancement Plan: EKU will develop informed, critical & creative thinkers who communicate effectively.